$30.00 – $65.00
We offer Anger Management classes using the Choice-Based Anger Control Model.
This model explains that:
- Anger is a choice.
- We have the option to respond in a healthy or unhealthy manner when faced with a challenging situation.
- If we are aware of our choices then we can better manage our anger.
- If we are aware of our triggers, we can prevent unwanted episodes of anger.
Knowing that we have many options when dealing with our anger is empowering. We can either be out of control or in control. The choice is ours. We understand that, while you may not have an anger problem, you might need to learn new ways of managing your anger. Anger is a natural emotion; nobody should ever feel bad about experiencing it, but we want to ensure that you have all the tools to prevent a violence, understand triggers, and avoid anger when possible. Our Anger Management Instructors are educated in different ways to deal with anger outbursts and violent behavior. We offer anger management classes on a weekly basis.
Some questions to ask yourself before attending anger management courses are
- How often do you feel anger? How often do you feel rage? How often are you violent due to rage?
- What is your go-to response when you start feeling angry?
- What do you do to cool down after getting angry?
- Who or what is your most common trigger? Is it a family member or spouse? Is it driving in the heat? Think deeply about anything and everything that makes you angry, and be honest with yourself.
- What do you think you could learn in anger management classes? Be sure to let the instructor know what you want to cover, so we can ensure you learn what you are curious about when you start classes.
NBK All-Risk Solutions, LLC is a judgement-free space; we do everything we can to build rapport with you so you can get something from our classes. We don’t want you to dread coming to class every week. While you might be forced to come the first day, we want you to want to come back the next time. We try our best to provide you with value and lessons that you can implement in your everyday lives.
Before attending, be sure you receive an Anger Management evaluation, unless court or probation provides you with the number of classes you must complete. For example, anyone arrested in Gwinnett county must complete 12 weeks of anger management. If you do not know the number, we can set up an appointment for you to complete an evaluation any weekday.
$35 Registration Fee, $30 Per Session Fee, $65 Registration and Session Fee